About AIV Inc.
For over 30 years, AIV has been helping Biomedical and Clinical Engineering professionals extend the life of their equipment.
We offer several lines of new and recertified replacement parts for infusion pumps, SP02 sensors and fetal monitoring equipment. We also have a full service repair depot at our Harmans, Maryland facility to handle all of your infusion pump, Tram/MMS module, telemetry transmitter, SP02 and fetal transducer repairs.
AIV Gives You Options
AIV strives to provide you cost effective options to service equipment.We offer flexible solutions to best suit your needs, including:
- End-of-Life services for many popular infusion pumps – Up to 5 years beyond manufacturer support
- New and recertified replacement parts
- PowerMATE relocatable power taps
- SP02 sensors and adapter cables
- Fetal Monitoring equipment
- AIV Certified infusion pumps – Shipped to you patient ready with a 1-year warranty
In addition to parts and equipment sales, we offer full repair depot services at our ISO 13485 Registered Certified facility:
- Infusion Pump repair
- Flat Rate all inclusive repairs
- Labor only (parts extra) repairs
- Infusion pump subassembly / mechanism repair
- MMS/TRAM module & Telemetry transmitter repair
- SP02 Repair
- Fetal Monitor Transducer (US/TOCO) repair