Supporting the repair and maintenance of patient care equipment for more than 20 years.
- AIV begins supporting medical facilities by refurbishing and reselling kidney dialysis machines.
- AIV begins refurbishing and reselling infusion pumps to acute care hospitals.
- AIV expands into Patient Monitoring through the repair of reusable Sp02 Finger Sensors
- AIV further reduces the total cost of ownership of patient monitoring through repair of fetal monitoring tranducers.
- AIV registers to the ISO 9002:1994 Standard.
- AIV gains UL listing for the first of many medical electrical components.
- AIV goes global with its first sales of repair services in Europe
- AIV registers with the FDA as medical device manufacturer
- 510(k) received on Pump Head Door Assemblies for Baxter Flo-Gard 6201 and 6301
- AIV Registers to the ISO 9001:2000 standard
- OAIV gains CE marking for its first set of medical devices
- AIV registers to ISO 13485 the international standard for medical device manufacturing, and the highest level of recognition ISO can bestow on a manufacturer of medical devices.
- 510(k) received on Fetal Monitoring Transducers
- Main Headquarters building expansion results in a 20,000 square foot facility
- IsoMATE issued patent
- PowerMATE has Patent Pending status
- IsoMATE and PowerMATE registered trademarks