Get expert tips on finding the perfect Refurbished Pump with this free guide!
Get The Free Guide
Refurbished Used Medfusion 2010 IV Pump
Refurbished Medfusion 2010 infusion pumps offer both quality and value for your medical facilities. These AIV Certified Medfusion intravenous pumps meet their original specifications. Following strict quality control standards, all AIV Certified IV pumps are expertly reconditioned by experienced technicians in AIV's ISO 13485:2016 certifiedfacility. As part of our total IV pump support program, AIV provides the market with a variety of refurbished Medfusion models, providing cost-effective solutions for our customers' infusion needs.
AIV manufactures power cords, keypads, cases, AC chargers and other high quality parts for Medfusion 2010 infusion pumps. AIV also offers recertified parts and repair services including flat rate repair options. All Medfusion intravenous pump maintenance and repairs are performed by our trained and experienced technicians.
All AIV Certified Pumps come to you patient-ready and carry a 12 month warranty.
- Overall Size: 4.5" wide x 3.0" high x 7.5" long
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Accuracy: ±3%, excluding syringe variations
- Infusion Modes (can be field customized)
- Mass Modes: MG/HR
- Continuous Mode: ml/HR
- Volume/Time Mode: dose volume, delivery time
- Body Weight Modes: mcg/kg/min, mcg/kg/HR, MG/kg/min, MG/kg/HR
- Flow Rate: 0.01 to 378.0 ml/ hr dependent on syringe size selected
- Status Alerts: Stop/ Program, Deliver, Battery In Use, Battery Charging, Battery Depleted, Priming, Standby Mode, Back Light
- Alarms/ Alerts: Near Empty, Empty, Dose Vol. Delivered, Bolus Delivery, Occlusion, System Malfunction, Low Battery, Depleted Battery, Syringe Pops Out, Invalid Size, Invalid Number, Check Clutch, Alarm Temporary Delay: 2 or 60 minutes, Alarm Audio Volume: Soft or Loud
Version 1.2- Five Options (4 Manufacturers):
Version 1.2A - Also includes 3 additional syringe manufacturers:
Becton-Dickinson (B-D): 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 60 ml
Monoject (Mono): 1, 3, 6, 12, 20, 35, 60 ml
Terumo (Teru): 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 60 ml
Becton-Dickinson Glass (BD-G): 1, 3, 5, 10 ml
Abbott (Abot): 50 ml (Abboject)
Braun (BBM): 2, 5, 10, 20, 30, 60 ml
Fresenius (FRES): 10, 50 ml
Perfusor (PERF): 50 ml
Request More Information on Refurbished Used Medfusion 2010 IV Pump
Quick 3 Hr Response to your Inquiry
We Respect Your Privacy
Why buy from AIV
AIV strives to provide you cost effective options to service equipment. We offer flexible solutions to best suit your needs.
Request Your Printed or Electronic Copy Today!