Get expert tips on finding the perfect Refurbished Pump with this free guide!
Get The Free Guide
Refurbished Used Baxter InfusOR IV Pump
Refurbished Baxter InfusOR infusion pumps offer both quality and value for your medical facilities. These AIV Certified Baxter intravenous pumps meet their original specifications. Following strict quality control standards, all AIV Certified IV pumps are expertly reconditioned by experienced technicians in AIV's ISO 13485:2016 certified facility. As part of our total IV pump support program, AIV provides the market with a variety of refurbished Baxter models, providing cost-effective solutions for our customers' infusion needs.
AIV manufactures power cords, keypads, cases, AC chargers and other high quality parts for Baxter infusion pumps. AIV also offers recertified parts and repair services including flat rate repair options. All Baxter intravenous pump maintenance and repairs are performed by our trained and experienced technicians.
All AIV Certified Pumps come to you patient-ready and carry a 12 month warranty.
- Accuracy: Infusion - Linear Rate 3%, Bolus - Linear Displacement 3%
- Flow Rates: 0 to 600 mL/ hr, depending on the Smart Label
- Occlusion Force: 8 1 lbs. (pressure)
- Maximum Occlusion Pressure: 11 psi w/ 60 cc syringe, 20 psi w/ 20 cc syringe
- Size: 9.2 x 4.5 x 2.0 inches (238 x 113 x 5 mm)
- Weight: 2 lbs. (1 Kg) with Batteries
- Syringes: Monoject or B-D 60 cc, Monoject or B-D 20 cc
Request More Information on Refurbished Used Baxter InfusOR IV Pump
Quick 3 Hr Response to your Inquiry
We Respect Your Privacy
Why buy from AIV
AIV strives to provide you cost effective options to service equipment. We offer flexible solutions to best suit your needs.
Request Your Printed or Electronic Copy Today!