Get expert tips on finding the perfect Refurbished Pump with this free guide!
Get The Free Guide
Refurbished Used Medfusion 2001 IV Pump
Refurbished Medfusion infusion pumps offer both quality and value for your medical facilities. These AIV Certified Medfusion intravenous pumps meet their original specifications. Following strict quality control standards, all AIV Certified Medfusion IV pumps are expertly reconditioned by experienced technicians in AIV's ISO 13485:2016 certified facility. As part of our total IV pump support program, AIV provides the market with a variety of used Medfusion models, providing cost-effective solutions for our customers' infusion needs.
AIV manufactures AC adapters, cases, keypads, and Track II assembly for Medfusion 2001 infusion pumps. AIV also offers repair services including flat rate repair options. All Medfusion 2000 intravenous pump maintenance and repairs are performed by our trained and experienced technicians.
All AIV Certified Pumps come to you patient-ready and carry a 12 month warranty.
- Automatically senses syringe size
- Flow rate: .01-99.99 or 0.1-378.0 mL/hr
- Accuracy: plus or minus 3% excluding syringe variations
- All syringes will fill to their maximum
- Suitable for arterial infusions
- An ideal all purpose syringe pump
- Automatically adjusts the output PSI for different syringe sizes
- Total Volume Delivered: .00-999.99 in increments of .01 mL
- Accepts the following: B-D 1,3, 5, 10, 20, 30 and 60mL, Monoject 1, 3, 6, 12, 20, 35, and 60mL, Terumo 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, and 60 mL, B-D Glass 1, 3, 5, and 10mL
- Alarms: Near Empty, Empty, Occlusion, System Malfunction, Low Depleted Battery, Load Syringe Plunger, Check Clutch, Syringe Pops Out, Invalid Size, Invalid Number, Alarms Audio Volume Soft or Loud, Alarms Tempory Delay 5 or 60 minutes, Volume Limit and Keep Vein Open
Request More Information on Refurbished Used Medfusion 2001 IV Pump
Quick 3 Hr Response to your Inquiry
We Respect Your Privacy
Why buy from AIV
AIV strives to provide you cost effective options to service equipment. We offer flexible solutions to best suit your needs.
Request Your Printed or Electronic Copy Today!